Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Vera Wang Spring 2015 Bridal Collection

Posted by daa at 3:28 AM
Spring 2015 Bridal video will become available for viewing Sunday, April 13th, 2014 at 12PM EST.  

Here is a quote from Vera Wang:
I am both thrilled and excited to be filming a presentation of my latest bridal collection, Spring 2015!  The opportunity to create a visual and expressive experience of the clothes, as interpreted by my fashion vision, is a whole new way for me to communicate with not only brides, but women everywhere. In this instance, bridal becomes the artistic vehicle to advance my love of fashion in general. I hope you will enjoy this new experience.
Cinema Matrimonio will be available for viewing on the Vera Wang website.  We think it will be available at http://www.verawang.com/EN/wedding/videos but we are not certain the exact page address at this time.

Thank you for taking the time to read our bridal collection blog post. We hope that you have found this news to be informative. If you have comments or questions, please add your thoughts in the discussion area below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Theroyalspeaker | Design by Kenga Ads-template